One of the Istari, Gandalf has been sent to Middle-earth to see to the fall of Sauron once and for all, although he is there to guide the peoples of Middle-earth rather than to accomplish it himself. Over the years, Gandalf has become very fond of the Shire and the Hobbits who reside there, seeing them for the remarkable creatures they truly are. After discovering the Ring in the Shire, Gandalf sets about formulating a plan to see it destroyed, and the Evil of Sauron finally defeated.
On the battlefield, Gandalf the Grey can utilise a number of useful Magical Powers. He is also an incredibly versatile Hero, with the choice of a horse and a unique mount in the form of his cart.
Contains three miniatures:
- Gandalf the Grey on foot (a metal miniature supplied with a Citadel 25mm Round Base)
- Gandalf the Grey on horse (a metal miniature, supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base)
- Gandalf the Grey on cart (a resin miniature, supplied with a Citadel 60mm Round Base)
Rules for all three Gandalf the Grey miniatures can be found in the Armies of The Lord of the Rings™ and the Scouring of the Shire.
Gandalf the Grey Foot, Mounted and on Cart
- A powerful Istari Wizard able to join a number of different army lists
- Three variations of Gandalf the Grey – on foot, on horse and on cart
- Three miniatures cast in resin or metal