Get ready for an intense 3-dimensional puzzle game that will bend your mind. In Shadow Blocks, you must arrange the blocks to match the "shadows" depicted on the challenge cards. With over 70 challenge cards offering three levels of difficulty, Shadow Blocks will push and train your ability to visualize structure from all different angles, and sharpen deduction and logical thinking. Shadow Blocks can be played solo as a brain teaser puzzle or as a competitive game where 2 to 4 players race to the finish. Each game lasts on average 20 to 25 minutes... if you can figure it all out! Contents of the game include 4 player boards, 20 blocks, 1 scoreboard, 4 score cubes and 72 challenge cards. Game designed by Jeppe Norsker.
- 3D puzzle game that will bend your mind and sharpen your ability to visualize structure from all angles
- Arrange the blocks to match the "shadow" depicted on the challenge cards
- Perfect game for solo-play or race to the finish with 2 to 4 players
- 20 to 25 minute play time per game on average
- Contains 4 player boards, 20 blocks, 1 scoreboard, 4 score cubes and 72 challenge cards