Chaos reigns. The mortal realms are sundered, corrupted by howling, blood-mad beasts; it is a time of morbid horror and absolute madness. The murderous champions of the Chaos Gods fight furiously to extinguish the last lights of hope, and none fight harder, or command more fear than the savage hordes of Khorne’s Bloodbound. Daubed with the Blood God’s rune, muscular beyond belief and foaming with rage, these warriors descend upon their enemies screaming and leave nothing alive.
Designed to be as easy as possible to assemble for new hobbyists while being detailed enough for the hardiest veteran to appreciate, this is a set of 4 Easy To Build Khorne Bloodbound. Push-fit, with no glue required, these are incredibly straightforward to put together.
In this kit you’ll find 4 Khorne Bloodbound, led by Magore Redhand:
- Magore Redhand is armed with a daemonic axe and belly maw;
- Ghartok Flayskull and Zharkus the Bloodsighted are each armed with a goreaxe and gorefist;
- Riptooth – a Flesh Hound of Khorne – attacks his foes with his blood-dark claws.
This kit comes as 19 push-fit components, and is supplied with 3 sculpted 32mm round bases, and a 50mm sculpted round base. A warscroll containing rules for fielding these miniatures as a unit in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar is included.
Khorne Bloodbound Magore’s Fiends
- A set of 4 push-fit Bloodbound miniatures
- Murderous warbringers in search of blood and skulls
- No glue required – extremely straightforward assembly!