At the Battle of Pelennor Fields, the fate of Middle-earth was decided. An alliance of Men of Gondor, Riders of Rohan and Warriors of the Fiefdoms stood firm against all the forces of Mordor – and with the return of the King, leading an Army of the Dead, victory was assured.
This set contains 75 cards detailing the defenders of the Pelennor. It includes profiles for Heroes and Warriors from Minas Tirith, the Fiefdoms, Rohan and the Dead of Dunharrow. In addition, you'll find 8 blank profile cards for creating your own Heroes, along with Army Bonus cards for the four factions, and special rules cards for five Legendary Legions.
The cards in this set break down as follows:
- 24 profile cards for the army of Minas Tirith
- 10 profile cards for the army of the Fiefdoms
- 4 profile cards for the army of the Dead of Dunharrow
- 20 profile cards for the army of Rohan
- 4 Army Bonus cards
- Special rules cards for five Legendary Legions – Rangers of Ithilien, the Grey Company, the Return of the King, the Riders of Theoden and the Men of the West
- 8 blank profile cards
A copy of the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game Rules Manual is required to make use of the contents of this set, alongside Armies of The Lord of the Rings™ and Gondor at War.
Defenders of Pelennor™ Profile Card Pack
- 75 reference cards for your games
- Includes profiles for 60 Heroes and Warriors from eight factions
- Features six Army Bonus rules and one Legendary Legion