Sacrificing a portion of its bomb payload in favour of nose-mounted autocannon and an increased complement of Hellstrike Missiles, the Marauder Destroyer specialises in low-level assaults on ground targets.
Boasting a colossal payload in relation to its size, the Marauder is most commonly deployed to destroy strategic ground targets under the cover of Thunderbolt Fighter escorts. If you need to obliterate ground targets in your games of Aeronautica Imperialis, look no further than the pride of the Imperial Navy's air-to-ground attack craft – the formidable Marauder Bombers.
The set includes:
- 2x multipart plastic Imperial Navy Marauder Bombers miniatures
- 2x Aeronautica Imperialis bases (Each base designates the model’s front, rear and side arcs as well as speed and altitude dials. Each base also includes a clear stand to connect the aircraft to the base.)
- 1x Marauder Bomber transfer sheet.
The rules for using these miniatures in games of Aeronautica Imperialis can be found in both Aeronautica Imperialis: Wings of Vengeance and the Rynn's World Air War Campaign Book.
Imperial Navy Marauder Bombers
- 2 plastic Imperial Navy Marauder Bombers for games of Aeronautica Imperialis
- Armed with front-mounted lascannon, dorsal turret, and rear turret
- Includes Aeronautica Imperialis bases and transfer sheet